Lowtickets.com is committed to helping travellers from all over the world with their travel arrangements. By using the website for all of your travel requirements, you consent to abide by the terms and conditions outlined below. These terms and conditions are in compliance with legal requirements and apply to all forms of travel-related transactions made on the website.
These rules have been accepted by both lowtickets.com and you. The access and use of lowtickets.com, the company's mobile website, and mobile and tablet applications, including any content, functionality, and service made available on or through those platforms, is subject to the following terms and conditions, regardless of whether you are a registered user or a guest. Use the Website exclusively to get travel-related information, check the availability of travel-related goods and services, make confirmed reservations, or conduct other business with travel suppliers.
Representation of passengers
- You are over the age of eighteen
- You have the right to create a contract that is enforceable in court.
- On the website, you have provided truthful, accurate, and comprehensive information.
- The functionality of this website is restricted to creating and managing reservations for travel, either on your behalf or on behalf of others.
- For any reservation requiring further cardholder validation, Cheap Tickets reserves the right to request documentation. Reservations could be cancelled if the required paperwork is not provided.
Updates Specifically for App
Updates to the App may include bug fixes, upgrades, patches, other error corrections, and/or new features, and the Company may create and release them whenever it sees fit. Updates could modify or delete some features and functionalities entirely. You understand and accept that the Company has no responsibility to issue Updates or to keep enabling or supplying any particular features or functionalities. Depending on how you have configured your mobile device when it is online:
- The App can automatically download and install every update that is available.
- Updates may be made available to you, and you may be asked to download and install them.
You acknowledge and agree that if you do not download and install all Updates as quickly as possible, the App or certain features of it may not operate as intended. Additionally, you acknowledge that these Terms of Service shall apply to any Updates, which will be regarded as an integral component of the App.
Export Regulations and Rights of the US Government Particular to the App
The Export Administration Act and associated regulations, among others, may impose export control restrictions on the App in the US. You may not directly or indirectly export, re-export, release, or use the App in any jurisdiction or country where doing so would be against the law. You may also not make the App available from such jurisdictions or countries. You must abide by all applicable federal laws, rules, and regulations, as well as finish all necessary activities before using, exporting, re-exporting, distributing, or otherwise making the App available outside of the United States.
Under 48 C.F.R. 2.101, the App is categorized as commercial computer software. Therefore, if you are a government agency or a contractor for one, you will only be given those rights to the App that are allowed to all other end users under license, in accordance with the conditions of the license. See 48 C.F.R. 227.7201 through 227.7202-4 for the Department of Defence and their contractors, or 48 C.F.R. 12.212 for all other licensees of the United States Government and their contractors.
Using the official Website and Protecting Your Account
We reserve the right to remove or change this Website, as well as any service or content we offer on or through the Website, at any time and without prior notice, at our sole discretion. We won't be held responsible if the entire website or just a portion of it is unavailable at any time or for any length of time for any reason. Users, even those who have registered, may at any moment be prohibited from accessing some or all of the websites.
You are accountable for:
- Make the necessary arrangements so that you may access the website.
- Ensuring that these Terms of Service are understood by and accepted by everyone who accesses the Website using your internet connection.
As part of our security procedures, if you select or are provided with a login, password, or other piece of information, you are required to keep it private and keep it to yourself. Furthermore, you agree that your account is private to you and that you won't let anyone else use your username, password, or other security information to access all or a portion of this website. You agree to let us know right away if your username or password is accessed, used, or compromised for any other reason without your consent. You also understand that you will conclude each session by logging out of your account. Be extra careful when logging into your account from a shared or public computer to prevent others from seeing or recording your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and all of its contents, features, and functionality are under the control of the Company, its licensors, or other information providers and are covered by domestic and foreign trade secrets, trademarks, patents, copyrights, and other proprietary rights laws.
- Your system might store copies of resources in RAM when you search and view them.
- You can save automatically cached files from your web browser for better presentation.
- Only a small number of pages from the website may be printed for personal, non-commercial use; you are not permitted to copy, publish, or distribute it in any way.
- You are allowed to download one copy of any of our desktop, mobile, or other programs to your computer or mobile device for your own private, non-commercial use as long as you agree to abide by the terms of our end-user license agreement for that particular product.
- In the event that some of our material includes social networking features, you are free to utilize those features as they are intended.
You should not:
- Modify any copies you may have of the content on this website.
- Use any graphics, pictures, video clips, or other images apart from the text that they are accompanying.
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights notices must be deleted or altered on reproductions of the materials on this website. For any commercial purposes, you are not permitted to access or use any portion of the website, any services, or any materials made accessible there
The name and logo of the company, together with particular ideas, are all trademarks of the company or its affiliates, licensors, or other third parties. Related names, products, logos, and service names, designs, and slogans are all protected by trademark law. Without the prior written consent of the Company, you may not use such logos. All other names for goods and services, graphics, and slogans found on this website are the property of their respective owners and may not be used without permission.
You are only allowed to use our Website for authorized purposes and in compliance with these Terms of Service. You consent to abstain from the following Website usage types:
- In any manner that is against any applicable local, national, state, municipal, or international law or regulation.
- Misuse, harm, attempt to exploit, or harm minors in any way, such as by exposing them to inappropriate content, requesting personally identifiable information, or through other techniques.
- Distributing any form of solicitation, such as "junk mail," "chain letters," "spam," or other comparable materials, by sending it yourself or making arrangements for it to be distributed.
- The Company, any employee, users, or any other person or entity may not be impersonated or attempted to be impersonated.
Additionally, you must agree not to:
- Use the website in any way that hinders someone else from using it, including their ability to interact with it in real time. This includes overloading, damaging, or otherwise impairing it.
- Use any robot, spider, automatic system, or other automated means to access the website for any purpose, including copying or monitoring Website content.
- Use any manual process to check or copy any content on the website or for any other illegal reason without first getting our written consent.
- Use any tools, programs, or practices that make it difficult for the website to operate correctly.
- Attack the Website using a distributed or denial-of-service technique.
- Alternatively, try to stop the Website from functioning properly.
The knowledge and skills shown below are what you represent and warrant you have.
- You are the sole owner or controller of all rights to the User Contributions, and you have the power to grant the license set out above to us, our affiliates, service providers, and successors in interest.
You recognize and agree that any User Contributions you produce or contribute, including their validity, dependability, accuracy, and suitability, are completely your responsibility and not the Company's. As a result, we are not liable to any third parties for the accuracy or content of any User Contributions supplied by you or any other website user.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the legal permission to:
- For any reason, any User Contributions may be rejected or withdrawn.
- Your identity or other personal information must be disclosed to any third party who complains that something you posted violates their rights, including their intellectual property or privacy rights.
- Take required legal action, including contacting law enforcement, for any unauthorized or illegal use of the website.
In addition to the aforementioned, we reserve the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement agency or court order requesting or directing us to reveal the identity or other information of anyone posting or transmitting content on or via the Website.
Nothing is reviewed by us before posting it on the website, so we cannot promise that offensive content will be immediately taken down once it has been published. Because of this, we are not responsible for any user or third party's inaction with regard to transmissions, chats, or content. We have no obligation or liability to anyone for performing or failing to conduct the activities described in this section.
User Contributions shall be in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. In addition to the preceding, it must not also:
- Information that is offensive, abusive, harassing, irrelevant, violent, hateful, provocative, or in any other way unacceptable.
- Promote violent behaviour, pornographic or sexually explicit content, or bias towards people because of their age, race, religion, nationality, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Violate a person's copyright, patent, trademark, trade dress, or other intellectual property or rights.
- It has the capacity to fool anyone.
- Support criminal activity by endorsing, encouraging, or assisting in the commission of criminal activity.
- Be prone to disturb, embarrass, alarm, or bother another person or to cause them trouble, annoyance, or needless anguish.
- Falsify your identity or affiliation with anyone or anything by acting like someone else or anything else.
- Commercial activities or sales examples include raffles, contests, and other sales promotions, bartering, or advertising.
- Give the appearance that they originate from, or are endorsed by, us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
Please see our DMCA Copyright Policy for details on how to notify us of a possible copyright infringement if you believe that any User Contributions violate your rights to intellectual property. Recurring infringers are subject to the Company's policy of cancelling their accounts.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information provided on or via the Website is only meant to serve as a general resource. NEITHER THE ACCURACY NOR THE COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF THE INFORMATION IS GUARANTEED BY US. Any reliance you put on such information is entirely your responsibility. WE TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY RELIANCE MADE ON SUCH MATERIALS BY YOU, ANY OTHER USER OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANYONE WHO IS AWARE OF ANY OF ITS CONTENTS.
On this website, there is third-party content, such as articles written by other users or bloggers, as well as content from third-party licensors, aggregators, syndicators, and/or reporting services. Except for the content provided by the Company, all comments, opinions, and other content stated in these materials, together with all articles, answers to questions, and other content, are the sole opinions and responsibility of the person or entity providing such materials. These materials may or may not reflect the Company's opinion. We are not accountable to you or any third party for the truth or content of any materials provided by third parties, and we disclaim all liability.
Your Private Information and Your Visits to the Website
Online Booking and Other Terms and Conditions
Social Media Character and Website Linking
However, you must not create a connection in a way that suggests any kind of association, approval, or endorsement on our part. You may link to our website as long as you do so in a way that is honest and acceptable and does not damage or exploit our reputation. On this website, you might have access to some social media features that allow you to:
- From your own or other websites, link to some of the content on this website.
- Send emails or other communications that contain links to or material from this website
- Permit or appear to permit the material of this website's restricted areas to be displayed or to appear on your own or other websites.
You may only use these features in the way for which we make them available, in connection with the content with which they are shown, and in compliance with any additional terms and conditions we make available for such features. Subject to the following:
- From any other website, create a link to yours.
- Use methods like framing, deep linking, or in-line linking to make it possible for the Website or specific sections of it to seem to be shown on any other website.
- Link to any page of the website other than the home page.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other websites and information, these links are just being offered for your convenience. This includes links in banner ads, sponsored links, and other advertisements. We disclaim all liability for the contents of those sites and resources and any loss or damage that may result from your use of them because we have no control over them. If you choose to access any of the third-party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and are subject to their respective terms and conditions of use.
This website is only available to people who live in the United States of America and Canada. We give no guarantees that the Website or any of its content is suitable for use outside of the United States or that it can be accessed there. Access to the Website might be restricted to certain people or countries. You do so at your own risk and are responsible for abiding by local laws if you access the Website from a country other than the United States of America. If you live somewhere other than the United States of America or Canada, you are not authorized to transact business with or via the Website.
If you use the Website to submit requests for or on behalf of a third party, such as a family member or traveling companion, you are responsible for any errors in the accuracy of the information provided in connection with such use, including, but not limited to, the billing address and phone number of the credit card holder. These should match the information that their bank has on file for them. Additionally, you must disclose to the third party all terms and conditions, rules, and restrictions that relate to any purchases you make through our website. If you are using this website for or on behalf of a third party, you agree to reimburse and indemnify each Covered Party from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, and legal proceedings resulting from the Third party's breach of any of the aforementioned obligations. You alone are responsible for any request you make, including any associated costs and performance obligations. You acknowledge that there will be no payment obligations on the part of the Company.
Traveling to some places may be riskier than traveling to others, so keep that in mind. YOU'LL MAKE SURE YOU COMPLY WITH ALL FOREIGN ENTRY REQUIREMENTS AND HAVE ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION. The Company highly urges you to review the United States Government's travel restrictions, notices, cautions, and recommendations before making travel arrangements to foreign locations. The following addresses lead to websites that are dedicated to specific foreign locations: www.dot.gov, www.tsa.gov, www.faa.gov, www.treas.gov/ofac, and www.cbp.gov. You can find more details about likely foreign entry requirements by visiting this website: https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/country.html.
https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings.html contains information on the travel warnings and advisories issued by the State Department. At this website: https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel, you can find information on overseas health requirements and risks.
According to the Department of Transportation website, disinsection is allowed by international law to safeguard the environment, agriculture, and public health. The World Health Organization and the International Civil Aviation Organization suggest two techniques for disinsection of aircraft:
When passengers are present, either (1) spray an aerosolized insecticide into the cabin or (2) treat the interior surfaces of the aircraft with a residual pesticide while no passengers are present. The third approach, which American Samoa has selected, involves spraying an aerosolized insecticide on aircraft while no passengers are present. Although the Informal Consultation on Aircraft Disinsection conducted by the World Health Organization (November 6-10, 1995) concluded that if done correctly, aircraft disinsection would not be harmful to people's health. Some people may experience brief discomfort after aerosol treatment for aircraft disinsection, the paper states. In accordance with the Chicago Convention, which oversees international civil aviation, a government may impose a disinsection requirement if it believes that doing so will impair its public health, agriculture, or environment. As a result, you should speak with a travel agent or airline reservations staff when making flight plans or if you have questions about the policies of your final destination. For further information about disinsection, a list of airlines to contact about disinsection and a list of nations that mandate disinsection, please visit the Department of Transportation's website at the following address: http://ostpxweb.dot.gov/policy/safetyenergyenv/disinsection.html.
WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO ANY SUCH DESTINATIONS BY OFFERING OR FACILITATING TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS.
Travel Service Providers
Whether such Travel Service Provider is chosen by you or by the Company, you agree to abide by any terms and conditions of offer imposed by any service provider providing services associated with your use of the Website and purchases made on or through the Website, including but not limited to timely payment of all amounts due and compliance with the Travel Service Provider's guidelines and limitations regarding the accessibility and use of fares, goods, or services. You agree that any violation of any such Travel Service Provider's guidelines, limitations, and/or purchase conditions may lead to the following outcomes: cancellation of any made reservations or purchases; refusal to board any aircraft, hotel, or mode of transportation; forfeiture of all monies paid for such reservations or transactions; and debiting of your account by the Company for any costs incurred by the Company as a result of or in connection with such violations. You are completely and entirely responsible for paying any fee, charge, duty, tax, and/or assessment resulting from your use of the website.
You acknowledge that the travel service provider is the only party who can be held accountable for failure to deliver on promises made as a result of the company's bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation.
The Company is unaware of any specific reservations that are accessible to people with disabilities. To find out if a reservation is appropriate for disabled people, kindly get in touch with the travel service provider directly.
Track Your Flight
Passengers are guaranteed a quick and uncomplicated boarding process thanks to the tracking tool Flight Tracker. The service maintains a record of each traveller's flight information and gathers real-time data on flight delays, cancellations, and modifications at the terminal or boarding gate. Travelers are immediately notified through SMS and email of any such changes.
Contact one of our customer care representatives at our toll-free number if your flight is delayed or cancelled to learn about available flights and useful advice.
To be clear, Air Legit, a third party, is the provider of this service. In order to establish the status of their flight's departure, tourists are also advised to visit the official website of the relevant airline.
Exchange Rates and Currency
Depending on your IP address and/or the currency you choose to use to make the purchase, transactions on the Website frequently take place in various currencies. You will be charged in the indicated currency at the moment of checkout. Please be aware that if you use a debit or credit card to make a purchase on the Website, there may be a difference between the charge we make to your card or the estimated charge amount we give you due to exchange rate fluctuations between the time you make your reservation and the time the charge appears on your credit or debit card statement, which may be calculated using third-party applications. If we have to credit your account, we'll do so in the exact same currency that was used to make the initial charge. Any exchange rate changes that could cause errors on your debit or credit card statement are not our responsibility. Some banks and credit card companies impose transaction fees on all kinds of transactions, not only international ones. In the event that the payment amount is converted to your local currency, your bank can impose a conversion fee. This suggests that the amount on your credit card or bank statement can be in your local currency and so be different from the amount shown on the billing summary page for a reservation made on the Website. Booking a trip abroad could be regarded by the bank or credit card provider as an international transaction. Currency conversion rates and foreign transaction fees are set by your bank. If you have questions about these charges or the exchange rate applied to your booking, kindly contact your bank.
Restrictions on Airlines
Make changes in rules, travel plans, and prices
In order to provide accurate rates and information for its airline services, the Company makes every effort to publish and maintain accurate rates and information. In exchange, the Airlines provide the Company with prices and other pertinent data. The Company and/or the airline reserve the right to deny or cancel any requests made for a service that is listed by or provided to the Company at an incorrect price or with inaccurate information due to a typographical error or other error in pricing or service information received from an airline before your method of payment is charged.
Frequent Traveller Points
Airlines provided by the Company might not be qualified for frequent flyer rewards, upgrades, coupons, or other deals or incentives.
With other carefully chosen airline partners, airlines frequently enter into "code share" agreements. This indicates that on some routes, the airline marketing or selling the flight does not fly its own aircraft to the destination; rather, a partner airline is hired to fly to the destination. Usually, the partner airline's name is followed by "operated by." In most cases, you will check in with your "operating" carrier; nonetheless, it is a good idea to confirm with your ticketing carrier regarding the location of your flight check-in.
Federal legislation prohibits the carrying of hazardous materials in checked baggage or on board an aircraft. A violation might result in up to 10 years in prison and fines of $250,000 or more, depending on the situation (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include things like acids, radioactive substances, flammable liquids, solids, oxidizers, explosives, and poisons.
If prohibited by the relevant airline, you agree not to buy a ticket (or tickets) that include trip segments you won't use, like "point-beyond," "hidden-city," or "back-to-back tickets." You also agree not to purchase a round-trip ticket that you intend to use solely for one-way travel unless expressly prohibited by the applicable airline. You understand that most airlines forbid using such tickets or engaging in such acts and that we cannot guarantee that the relevant airline will honour your ticket(s) if you do so. You consent to defend the Covered Parties from airline claims for the discrepancy between the full cost of your actual route and the price of the ticket(s) you bought as a result of these or any other prohibited acts.
Flight coupons must be used in a specified order, according to the majority of airlines. You may be required to forfeit the full value of your airline ticket or a lesser portion of it, depending on the policies of the applicable airline for the fare you've paid, if you fail to cancel all or a portion of your flight itinerary or journey before the departure.
Taxes and Fees on Airline Tickets with a Published Price
Airlines fees and any applicable taxes and levies are either included in your fare or itemized separately on your checkout page to provide a trip cost. The cost of your ticket is calculated using the tax rate in effect at the time you buy it. Retroactive tax rate increases might be the responsibility of the traveller. For international flights, additional exit and entrance fees that are not included in your travel expenses or that are listed individually on your checkout page may be due. There might be a non-refundable fee per ticket for published-price airline itineraries with multiple carriers. There may be extra charges for your journey on some international flights, including printed ticket fees, cancellation or refund fees, itinerary changes, luggage fees, and entrance or departure taxes. Except for its own income tax, the Company is never subject to any obligation to pay taxes, duties, or fees.
Refunds and Cancellations
- The price of plane tickets and the service costs collected for purchase are not refundable after 24 hours.
- There will, however, be a cancellation fee.
- Calling our 24-hour customer care line will allow you to cancel your tickets for a fee within 24 hours of your purchase.
- If you don't show up for your flight, the airline loses the whole cost of the ticket. To avoid a no-show, kindly get in touch with us at least 4 hours before the flight's departure.
- Airline regulations prohibit changing the passenger name(s) after a ticket has been purchased. Any changes to the itinerary are restricted and are subject to the restrictions of the specific airline.
- When bought within 7 days (168 hours) before the departure date, all cheap airline tickets are non-refundable. Under no circumstances is the amount paid for hotel and rental car reservations refundable. On the other hand, service fees for hotel and rental vehicle reservations might be refundable.
Reservation cancellations for flights must always be made by phone. The following prerequisites must be satisfied before a refund request may be taken into consideration:
- If the terms of the tariff permit it and you have asked us for a cancellation and refund.
- If you don't attend, you will be a "no-show." A "no show" occurs when a passenger does not show up at the airport when the plane is supposed to leave and gives the airline no other information. A "no show" booking typically disqualifies the supplier from waiving any refund processing fees.
- We are able to secure waivers from suppliers as we process the requested cancellation and reimbursement. We probably won't be able to do that forever, though.
The amount of time it might take to process the requested refund cannot be specifically estimated by us. After submitting your cancellation request to our customer service representative, you will receive an email from us confirming receipt of your request. However, even getting a notification does not ensure that you will get a refund. A tracking number and a simple confirmation that your request has been received are all that are included in the email message. If your cancellation and refund request qualifies for a refund, we will only get in touch with vendors like airlines, hotels, and rental car companies to generate a waiver. The supplier's choice shall be final, and we shall notify you of such.
There are options for seats, meals, frequent flier points, and other specific requirements.
You should be aware that any special requests you make for seats, meals, frequent flyer points, or anything else will only be fulfilled upon request. If you need to cancel, we charge a service fee of up to $10 and pay seat charges for putting in such a special request on your behalf. We don't guarantee that you'll get the seat(s) you requested, so please don't hold us accountable for that. In the same vein, we cannot guarantee that the airline will comply with your meal(s), frequent flyer, or other special requirements. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you get in touch with the appropriate airline immediately to get these requests confirmed before the flight's scheduled departure date.
Baggage Fees and Policy
It is strongly encouraged to travel light in order to save money on baggage fees because the majority of airlines now levy a cost even for the first checked bag. To find out more about the baggage fees charged by each airline, visit our page on baggage fees. The airline's luggage policy will determine whether you will be charged an excess baggage fee if you have extra baggage. Depending on the size, weight, and amount of bags, different airlines have different baggage policies and may charge anywhere from $15 to $200 or more. Our service fee, which can be up to $12, and luggage costs for some flights, however, are not refundable in the event of a cancellation. We make every effort to offer the most recent data on luggage charges. For the most recent baggage rules, it is strongly advised that you speak with the airline directly.
If you use particular services or go over certain limits set by the airline, several airline companies may charge you extra fees at the airport. Additionally, some airlines don't offer any free luggage allowance. Each airline should be contacted directly throughout the booking process for complete information on baggage and any applicable additional costs.
Fees for entry and exit
Some nations or airports levy a fee for travellers entering and leaving their territory. The cost of the ticket, as well as any applicable fees or taxes, are not inclusive of these costs. You agree that you are accountable for paying all related fees. We advise visiting www.travel.state.gov before your departure for further details on the fees for entering and leaving each country.
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
- Credit/debit cards from the US, Canada, and a few other nations are accepted by the business. Additionally acceptable are billing addresses for AE/AP.
- Please be aware that your credit/debit card may be charged more than once; the total and final amount you will be responsible for paying will be the sum of those charges.
- If for any reason your credit/debit card or other form of payment is not accepted or processed, you will be informed within 24 hours. Non-credit/debit card payment methods could take longer than 24 hours.
- Prior to the successful conclusion of the payment process, you may also receive notice of any changes to the flight fare or other modifications. Remember that you can only approve or reject this transaction after being informed of the change. If you decide against this transaction, no money will be taken from your credit or debit card.
- Reservations for hotels and rental cars are only considered finalized when full confirmation information is delivered to the email address you provided at the time of reservation. In order to receive confirmation for some reservations, prepayment may be necessary.
- If our analytical algorithms indicate that a transaction poses a high danger to your online safety, we may choose not to complete it. These payments won't go through unless our credit card verification team concludes that they are secure. To verify the legitimacy of such transactions, we might get in touch with you, your bank, or the provider of your credit or debit card.
Offers and Discounts
Promo coupons are only valid for reservations made for flights. When making a purchase, these Promo codes must be used. The promotional codes listed below, along with others on the website and in newsletters, offer discounts on the cost of our services. You can get up to a $10 discount on each traveller by utilizing these coupon codes. Both additional promotional codes and the ones mentioned above cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code, campaign, or exclusive offer. Without prior notice, these promotional codes might be considered invalid. These special codes may only be used once per customer.
Please bear that in mind.
- Discount codes from lowticket.com might only be usable when making online travel bookings. Conversely, some of the low-ticket promotional coupons can only be used by calling our customer service department.
- To get discount codes by email, we require that you subscribe to our newsletters.
- The most a customer can save with a low-tickets discount coupon is the value of our service fee and/or "Traveller Assist" cost.
- Promo codes from lowtickets.com cannot be transferred. They are not exchangeable for other items or for money. They are worthless in money.
- The value of the discount may only be redeemed by entering a working promo code in the space designated for it on the payment page. If the code is incorrectly input, the discount cannot be used and has no value. You have the opportunity to cancel your purchase of the products or services if a technical problem arises, such as the code not working or the promo code section not being available. The coupon, however, is ineligible for use following the completion of the transaction.
- This package consists of two or more one-way tickets.
- The terms and restrictions of each ticket vary depending on the airline.
- The cancellation or modification of one ticket does not apply to another.
- A charge applies to any ticket modifications.
- The customer is responsible for handling any itinerary modifications or cancellations.
Upgrade advantages is inclusive of
- choosing a seat
- Carry-on luggage
- boarding in general
There are two or more one-way tickets included in the itinerary, each with unique terms and conditions that vary depending on the airline. Each ticket must be updated independently, with a different change fee assessed on each ticket, in order to successfully change the itinerary.
- All cancellations must be made through lowtickets.com to be considered valid.
- All reservations are subject to a non-refundable booking charge. However, the amount of the booking charge that is reimbursed differs from one service provider to the next.
- You still have one hour to change your mind
- Unused portions of stays are not refundable. MMS fees and reservation costs are not refundable.
Please double-check the cancellation and payment terms and conditions for your reservation at the time of purchase. All services served on this website are subject to the payment, cancellation, and modification terms and conditions.